The following paragraphs contain the general terms and conditions under which All College Storage (ACS) operates. Please note that All Campus Storage operate as an extension of All College Storage. All references to ACS apply equally to All Campus Storage. Please note that ACS reserves the right to amend any portion of this service explanation at any time.
1. SERVICE. Storage Services shall include the pickup, transportation, storage, and delivery of the Customer's possessions. The Customer shall present pre-packed personal goods to ACS at the time of pickup. ACS reserves the right to reject any item submitted for storage in the event that packages are considered unacceptable as to the manner in which it has been packed or for any other reason. ACS will return the goods to the Customer during dates and times established by ACS by considering school and dormitory schedules. Customer agrees to be present to receive the goods at the specified delivery date, time, and location.
2. MATERIAL PICK-UP. Once the Customer has made an account and reservation through the ACS website (www.allcollegestorage.com) the Customer may contact their Campus Contact in order to pick-up necessary packing materials. The Customer must show up with a school I.D. and will receive the materials that he/she requested; at this time they may request additional materials. Your Campus Contact will indicate the amount of materials given on your contract. The boxes that the customer takes must be used for our program. Any extra boxes that the customer does not use should be returned on the day of their scheduled pick-up. If the customer takes more boxes than they use and does not return them in the same condition that they received them, there will additional charges for those items as follows: large box: $6.00
3. PACKING. ACS discourages storage of cash, furs, and jewelry and therefore the insurance mentioned bellow does not apply to these items. Hazardous material and contraband are strictly prohibited and ACS reserves the right to inspect for and remove such items. Parcels must be packed securely and designed to prevent breakage of content. ACS will not be liable for loss or damage caused by improper packaging. ACS is not responsible for any superficial damage that is done to items not appropriately packed. Customers must ensure that an ACS packing label, available through the ACS website, is clearly visible on each good stored with ACS.
4.PICK-UP/MOVE-OUT. The Customer shall present pre-packed goods to ACS at the time of pick-up. The Customer must select one of the pick-up times through their account on the ACS website (www.allcollegestorage.com). Failure to be present at scheduled pick-up time may result in loss of the Customer’s deposit. Should the customer leave their boxes unattended for pickup, the Customer recognizes that ACS will not be held liable for damage or theft to their belongings. Pick-Up at non-scheduled times may be available for a fee as discussed in the Pricing section below.
6. PRICING AND DEPOSITS. The Customer agrees to pay the total cost of the services provided by ACS based on the number and type of items tendered to ACS at the time of pickup, the exact services to be provided, and the prices contained on ACS website. The Customer further agrees to pay any applicable fees as specified in the Pricing section. The Customer agrees to pay a $30 deposit by credit card to reserve space for our services. This charge covers unlimited boxes, as well as pickup and delivery (to the same campus) on selected days. Delivery to alternate location (other than the campus where the items were picked up) may incur shipping charges. Deposits are not refundable unless otherwise specified. The deposit will be refunded in full in the event that ACS is unable to perform the services for the Customer for any reason other than the Customer's willful acts to void the contract. All charges for services are due and payable immediately following the pickup of the Customer's possessions. The Customer hereby authorizes ACS to charge the Customer-provided credit card for the balance owing for the services rendered and any additional fees after deducting the initial deposit. Checks or cash are not accepted. The Customer acknowledges that they remain indebted to ACS for any balance owed on their account as a result of invalid credit card information, ACS’s inability to receive credit card authorizations, or for any other reason, which prevents ACS from being paid for the services and any additional fees. ACS reserves the right to hold the Customer's possessions until payment has been received in full. The Customer acknowledges that their failure to pay their account in full prior to the delivery date could result in a change in the delivery date and the assessment of additional fees. Pricing for the services shall be in accordance with the pricing schedule contained on ACS Web site. Pricing is based on one "Session" (i.e. summer break one Session, a semester abroad is an additional Session) and will be incremented based on how many Sessions you store your items. In addition, ACS will charge and the Customer will pay additional fees as described in this section. The purpose of the additional fees is to compensate ACS for expenses it incurs beyond those associated with the provision of services according to standard procedures. Additional Fees may be charged for the following, as explained in the sections of this Agreement: Redelivery After Failed Attempt - $30, Summer Access (location of warehouse) - $75, Pick-Up or Delivery Outside Standard Dates but within 1 week of offered dates - $30, Pick-Up or Delivery Outside Standard Dates outside of 1 week of offered dates - $100, Refridgerator de-icing charge - $15. Late Change of Delivery Day or Location - $50, Billing Fee - $25, Late payment fee $25/mos beginning July 15th. Additional Abandonment Fees - Costs incurred when storage items are not claimed by the Customer.
7. INSURANCE. The Customer recognizes that only loss or damage caused by the negligence of ACS will be covered by ACS’s insurance policy, as described in these Terms and Conditions. Only physical damage to the exterior of the box/item will activate any insurance claim on the item. ACS automatically protects each ACS storage and shipping package against loss or damage up to a value of $100. ACS strongly recommends the purchase of additional insurance. Additional insurance can be purchased at the rate of $5 per $100 of insurance. The maximum amount of additional insurance is $400 for each stored package, for a total of $500 for one item including the original $100 of free insurance. Unless the customer purchases additional insurance, the customer agrees that the released value of each package is no greater than $100 and that ACS ‘s liability is limited to $100. To purchase additional insurance, the Customer must indicate the amount of insurance for each item and properly label the pertinent item. The additional insurance will be added to the services rendered and charged appropriately. The basic and additional insurance for stored items provides coverage against damage or loss of the Customer's stored packages. The insurance does not cover: Jewelry, coins, and collectables; Cash; Damage to electronic equipment if there is no evidence of physical damage or breakage to the packaging container; Items of intangible value; Extremely fragile items (e.g. mirrors); Improperly packed items; Concealed damage; Unpacked items, including furniture that is not wrapped and protected; Minor damage due to normal handling (including, but not limited to scratches, nicks, & cuts); Any damage caused by force majeure; Damage to storage containers (e.g. boxes, trunks, etc.); Damages due to natural disasters; Damages caused to particle board and assembled furniture. Damaged items must have evidence of physical damage to the exterior packaging of the item. ACS cannot be held liable for concealed damage to items within a carton, trunk, or other casing without physical damage to the exterior of the package. The Customer acknowledges that they are liable for any damage their storage contents may inflict on the property of others. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, ACS’s maximum liability for any damage, loss, cost, or expense incurred as a result of any storage by ACS is limited by the terms included in this Agreement. All insurance coverage is expressly limited to the period in which the Customer's possessions are in the actual care and custody of ACS.
8. INSURANCE CLAIMS. The Customer agrees to first claim any loss against any insurance carried by the Customer or the Customer's parents, if available. In the case of damage to stored packages, any damaged cartons must be inspected in the presence of an ACS representative at the time of delivery to confirm damage. All damaged boxes must be opened at the time of delivery, at which time the ACS representative will document the damage. For loss of stored packages, the Customer must notify the ACS representative of the loss at the time of delivery of the other packages and sign the delivery receipt amended for the lost package. The missing items must be noted on the form and signed off by the ACS representative. If the customer is not present during the time of delivery, the condition notes recorded on the contract, if any, will determine the existence and extent of damage or loss. Claims for loss of, or damage to, the Customer's property must be filed with ACS by submitting a claim form located at allcollegestorage.com/insurance-claim-form. Claims shall be deemed waived if not filed within 5 days following delivery of the damaged package or, in the case of lost items, within 5 days following the scheduled delivery of the missing item. Upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and any required documentation, ACS will process the claim and issue a formal reply to the Customer within 30 days of receipt of the Claim Form and documentation. ACS will pay the lesser of the following claim amounts: a. The cost of reasonably restoring the property to its condition immediately before the move (applies only in the case of damaged items); b. The actual replacement value of the property; c. The amount of insurance on the package, which is: i. $100 if no additional insurance was purchased, or ii. The lesser of: $500 (the maximum single item coverage) or The amount of additional insurance the Customer purchased for the item plus the $100 of free insurance. It is hereby expressly agreed that ACS shall have no liability if any claim is denied or paid in part by the Customer’s insurance company.
9. ABANDONMENT. Without limiting the right ACS to conclude for other reasons that the Customer will not be returning to school, the Customer agrees that their failure to be present on the scheduled delivery day and their failure to communicate with ACS concerning an alternate delivery arrangement constitutes abandonment of their stored possessions. Under abandonment of their possessions, the Customer agrees to pay ACS for all charges and fees relating to the failed delivery. ACS has the right to assume ownership of the abandoned property on December 30th of the service year.
10. WAIVER. Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, the Customer waives any claims for damage or loss of any article against ACS and its employees. The Customer expressly releases and holds All College Storage, and its agents and employees harmless from any and all costs of processing any claim or defending any claim arising from this Agreement.
11. APPLICABLE LAW. The Customer acknowledges that there are no representations, warranties, or Agreements by or between the parties which are not fully set forth herein and no representative of ACS or ACS’s agents is authorized to make any representations, warranties, or Agreements other than as expressly set forth herein. A writing signed by the parties may only amend this Agreement.
12. PROMOTIONAL OFFERS. Promotional offers may not be combined. Lowest Price Guarantee applies to advertised, non-promotional, prices for comparable services with insurance, door-to-door pick-up/drop-off, and free packing supplies.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement shall be governed, interpreted, and construed according to the law of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The Customer agrees that any court action pertaining to this agreement shall be conducted in courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
All College Storage has been simplifying move out for thousands of customers every summer since 2008.
Every day since then we have been working on making your packed end of year a little less stressful. Our service lets you spend minutes on summer storage versus hours and hours dealing with U-Hauls and uninsured self-storage facilities.
We also run All College Laundry
Customer Service. It’s our number one goal. Contact us anytime. We love our customers!
Technology. Easy sign up. Online verification. SMS notifications.
Low Price Guarantee. Our technology streamlines our process. We pass those savings on to you.
Student Run. Professionally Done. We’re run by a student entrepreneur on your campus. No one knows how to treat you like your peers.
"All College Storage was prompt, friendly and affordable.
It was so convenient to have the boxes picked up from my old room and delivered to my new one for me, and I loved not having to carry them up and down the stairs myself.
Made moving a breeze!"
Emily K. | Student
Mt. Holyoke College